I know I'm a little late with this posting, but I'm finally do it! And that's what counts! Christmas for us started on Christmas Eve. We all gathered over at the Thorne's and had Christmas dinner followed by gifts. They open all of the gifts on Christmas eve, which if fine with me because 1: you get the presents earlier and 2: It makes Christmas day run smoother between families. We had lots of fun and Wesson was so cute opening up gifts. Mostly he just wanted to play with the paper and boxes, but he has fun with his new big boy toys.
Wesson and Carlee playing together
Wesson woke up earlier on Christmas morning for a bottle and didn't want to go back so sleep, so we woke Kent up and opened gifts.
Then we ran over to my parents for breaksfast and opening more gifts! After that we ran over to the Thorne's and had breakfast just in time for lunch. We were tired after that so we went home and took a nap. Then went back over to my parents for Christmas dinner and games. We had an excellent Christmas. Wesson loved all the new toys.
Kent loved all his computer games and bluetooth,
and I loved getting my digital scrapbooked pages printed.
We clelebrated New Year's by going to the Fireworks downtown. They were great, but we were freezing. I think with the wind chill it was -30. After that we drove to my sister- in-laws place and played games.
2 comments:
where did you get the scrapbook pages printed and do you use special software or what website did you use to do those? cute stuff!
Love the pictures of Wesson in the vest! He is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen.
Post a Comment