Here is a Purse I made for Alisa. She pick out the fabric and I sewed it for her!
I don't know why this pic is sideways, it was taken horizonal and I uploaded it like that. So I don't know why it is flipped.I thought this one turned out really cute. From now on I this I will do a letter in the corner.
Here is a halter apron I made! It's reversible. I got it free on line. I don't remember where. I just requested the pattern and she sent it to me in the mail! I love this pattern!
Side 2!!
Here is a purse I made for Alisa's for Alisa's friend. She picked out the fabric and paid for it and I made it for her.
I didn't get a picture of the inside of the purse, but the fabric is supper cute. Next time, I think I will make the shoulder strap longer.I made one more purse for Dasha for her birthday, but I never took pictures of it. I'll try to and then I think I am caught up for now.
8 comments:
Look at you go! you are on fire! Those are all so cute, what pattern did you use for the black, red, & white bag? i loved the straps on that one! so cute!
Wow! Impressive. What a great talent and more importantly that you are cultivating it.
I've been waiting to see these pictures--they look awesome. Look at you, starting your own business. Do you think you'll try to sell anything via Etsy?
SOOO cute! you are way talented!
Dang it!! That was my comment, not Matt's!!!!! See you shortly after 4 on Wednesday. I might see if you can come to us instead of us coming to you... if that is OK
So cute! You've done a great job!
cute stuff, you sure are a project queen!
Ok, these purses are so cute! You are going to have to tell me what patterns you have been using!
Post a Comment