Up--I got to visit with some friends.
Up-- I got to wear a regular pair of pants today. I'm almost able to button up my jeans. I can't wait for that day!
Up--I got to go to a Sewing Night and get out of the house.
Down--I got Mastitis and was in bed for several days with fever and the chills.
Up--They didn't make me go to the doctor, and just called in a prescription for me instead. She probably felt bad as she hear my teeth chattering, me trying not to cry, and also having a 102.9 temp.
Up- I .ave plenty of experience, so I know who to deal with it. Plus, I have a great husband to nurse me through it.
Down-- Since I've had so much experience, if I have it one more time. I'm changing to formula.
Up--Wesson has been great with the whole new brother thing.
Down--Because of me being sick, he did get a bit more needy. (Poor Kent, he was at his wits end, taking care off all of us and trying to do homework and looking for a new job)
Up- Kent had the week off so he could help me when I got sick.
Up- He usually lets me have a nice nap during the day.
Down--Discovered Barrett is sensitive to my intake of milk products. (No more ice cream for me--sigh)
Up-- It's doesn't seem to be too extreme, I can have milk in stuff. I just can't have straight milk products(milk, cheese, butter, ice cream)
Up-- Kent bought me a Silhouette and it came in the mail.
Down-- I've been too sick to do anything but take it out of the box.
Question--- What are some of the essential things I would need to buy for the silhouett? Mine didn't come with any vinyl or anything. Do you have to buy it from Silhouette? Or can I buy it somewhere else for cheaper? Like etching cream for example.
Up-- I got my whole house cleaned, dishes done, and the laundry done.
Down-- I got a cold sore.
Down--The "girls" are killing me.
Up-- I got some awesome cream from the doctor, and now they are no longer bleeding.
Up-- I got one more week off before I have to go back to work.
Up-- Wesson is a great big brother, He loves to sing him "I'm a child of God", he shares his toys with his brother, and tries really hard to make sure Barrett is happy and he is doing everything right.
Up-- Barrett is an excellent baby. He sleep most of the time. When he is awake his is content to lay around and watch. He eats every 4 hours. Even then I have to wake him up to eat sometimes. Because of that I get pretty good sleep at night. He handles Wesson poking, kisses, and talking in his face well.
Funny story-- The first week Barrett was home Wesson called me over and said "Mommy look what Barrett can do!" I looked over to see Wesson pushing Barrett's cheeks together to make a kiss lips. He was very proud of himself.
Last..... Here are some cute pictures of my boys to leave you with.
Wesson will talk to Barrett and keep him entertained while we are getting ready to leave.
Wesson loves to hold and give his brother kisses.
I love his face in this picture. Barrett hates baths. I think this pictures show how he feels after the bath is over. "Really mom! Do you have to do that?!"
4 comments:
Aw. sorry you have been ill!! I hope you recover and don't have to go through another bout of mastitis! Glad you have a fabulous hubby to take care of you. If you get sick again when Kent goes back to work let me know and I can help in anyway.
Ugh - I hope you get to feeling better. I always feel like a good pregnancy = a difficult infancy and vice versa, but eh, that's just me. I LOVE the picture of Barrett - so cute! Here are some websites I get vinyl from:
signwarehouse.com
expressionsvinyl.com
Those pictures are SOOO cute! Luckily, you seemed to have quite a few UPs. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon!
he is such a cutie:)
i'm sorry you've had mastitis- i swear its the worst pain EVER!!! i'm surprised i kept nursing with it for Owen- i was DYING!!
glad your hub is a good helper:)
Post a Comment