Here is an update of what my family has been up to these last two months:
Barrett--
Barrett is now three months old. He is still such a sweet mellow baby. He only cries if he needs something, hardly ever spits ups, and sleeps like an angel. He will take several naps during the day and usually sleeps from 9is to 5 ish during the night. Sometimes waking up to have a pacifier put back in his mouth. He also decided that he doesn't want me to hold him to go to sleep. In fact he gets mad. I put the pacifier in his mouth give him his lovey and put him in bed and he is out in a few mins. This makes it hard when I'm places and don't have a place to lay him down (like church) then I have to walk him around to go to sleep. He loves to have people talk to him and is always happy. He has started to laugh, Aunt Camilla is his favorite. He also has rolled over a few times. He is also only on the bottle.
Wesson--
Wesson loves to throw things. I'll ask him to get him a pacifier or burp rag and he will get it and then say "Here catch!" Since we have been doing outdoor things he is always throwing wood in the fire or rocks in the water. He loves giving Barrett loves and playing with him. He is such a big helper especially when it comes to helping his brother. He has such a good memory and will bring up things that were talked about last week to a year ago!! He surprised me when he starts talking about things that happened when he was two!! He loves letters and is always asking me what things say, or reciting letters and their sounds on signs we pass. He is sensitive to noise and is always covering his ears up. So if he wants to help the boys outside when they are working we give him a pair of earplugs and he is fine. But it makes it hard when we are other places like a public bathroom and he is trying to pull up his pants and every time a toliet flushes he has to cover his ears. He gets the pants up to his knees and then has to cover his ears and the pants fall back down. Sometime it takes several min to get his pants back on. He is really into playing computer games and figures them out all by himself without any explaining by me. Really the only games he plays are found on PBS kids.
Kent:
Has been busy with school, but last week finished up the last of his assignments. The semester ends next week, so after that he has to transfer his credits and he is done with his bachelor degree. We have to wait for his degree to come in the mail, and he is off looking for a new job. He did get a pay raise at work after working there for several years with no raise. They also gave him a promotion, with no raise until after a year. Yes, I think it's stupid. But it looks good on a resume. He is still busy being the Elder Quorum President and planed (really me and Tasha) a really great camp out on Levi's property. We had lots of fun and had a decent show up. He has been playing basket ball every Wednesday night at church and loves it. Kent also planned a great night for our 5th wedding anniversary. He got my mom to watch the the boys and we had dinner and he got a hotel for the night. What a great guy!!
LanaMarie:
I have finished up work for the school year and have 2 months off until it starts up again. I have done a few sewing projects and have a few more up my sleeve to complete. I ran a 5K and a 5 miler in the same weekend 10 weeks after having a baby. I also have made it down to my pregnancy weight. I still have lot of toning to do and want to lose another 10lbs to get down to my fertility treatment weight. I no longer an in the young women's presidency after serving there for 4 year they have changed things up for me. I guess they thought I needed a break and now I am the assistant the compassionate service leader. So I'll help out if someone dies or has a baby. It seems like break after my last calling. Kind of weird. After doctor appointments and much discussion I have decided only to pump. That way I quite getting sick and I can still give my milk to Barrett. I only pump 4 times a day to save my sanity and so I don't have to carry a pump with me everywhere I go! With that I provide enough milk for all of his day time feedings. He only gets formula at night and when we are out and about I don't want to warm up milk. I also still have plenty of milk in the freezer. I am so glad that this is working out!!!
Family: As a family we went on a week long vacation/ reunion to Dillon, Co. It was beautiful and had a great time. I plan on doing a whole separate post on that.
We also camped out on Levi's property with several other families.
2 comments:
Wrote a super long comment and it didn't work, so you're getting a shorter version. First, we're so glad to be able to sit in front of you and have the kids to play with (when Barrett isn't fussy:). Excited to see what projects you've got planned tonight!
You are looking so good LanaMarie! What a cute family you have. :D
Post a Comment