background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Fun at the lake!! June

 This summer for a couple of weeks my SIL Jen and I would take the kids and spend the day at the lake. The water was always perfect. You had a nice shade tree covering us most of the time. The kids could walk out forever without it getting too deep. Wesson Had a great time playing with his cousins and playing in the water. I had to go buy him water wings be cause he would just keep walk when the water got too deep. I would have to tell him "If the water is going in your mouth stop and turn around!" Barrett would play in the water, then have a bottle and sleep for several hours in his carseat. It was so much fun. Here is Barrett and I have a blast. Just ignore the love handles please.

 Jenson and Wesson playing in the sand and water.
 The first time ( I think we went 4 different weeks) My in laws came as well as a few other families.  Here is Barrett with Uncle James.
 Grandma brought grapes and soon all the grandkids were gather around her munching away.
 Here is Uncle David and Barrett.
 Then I had to throw in a picture or Carlee and Jace. What a cute niece and nephew I have.

No comments: