background

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Buffet



So I undertook my first furniture project. I think it went pretty well. I found a broken down buffet on Craigs list for $10. I was so excited to work on it, but it sat in my garage for about a month before I even bought stuff for me to work on it.
Labor Day weekend I finally had some time and hit Lowe's and picked up my supplies. I have it mostly done. I lack putting up one door. I am short some screws for one of the hinges, and then I am reinforcing the bottom some. So my brother is cutting some wood for me to hammer on to the bottom. Then I will be done!!! I hope to have actually in my house by this weekend, but we can see if that happens.

1 comment:

jeanene c said...

It sure looks great. There is a lot of work that goes into refinishing something.