background
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Family Vacation
This last week Kent, Wesson, and I got the opportunity to fly to Denver to visit with Kent's Aunt Linda and his Grandma. His sisters Melissa and Jen along with her two kids also came with us. Jen and I were worried about how the kids would do on the flight, but they did great! Wesson only knocked over my whole cup of apple juice all over me, and then poop. ( It's not that fun changing a pooping diaper on the plane. We were lucky and I had no one sitting next to me, so it made it easier.) But I rather that than a screaming child. We managed to make it through the Denver airport with all of out luggage and without losing a child. Though we did have close call with Carlee getting smashed in the elevator doors. While we were at Aunt Linda's we had fun sitting around visiting, playing cards, and cooking. The day time was fun, but the night time was a different story. For several nights Wesson would just wake up and scream for hours. Nothing would make him happy.It was awful. Not only was he screaming, but we shared the basement with both of my sister in laws, a one year old, and a three year old. Sunday Kent left to go back home and Melissa left on Monday leaving Jen and I with the three kids. Wesson did get better as the week went on, but he was still waking up screaming several times a night. All of the kids had melt downs before we left. Needless to say We were glad to get home. Wesson slept through the night as soon as he was in his bed, so I was happy about that. But it took me several days to make up all the sleep that I lost waking up 15 times a night.:( But Here are some pictures that were taken.
Grandma Thorne with Wesson and LanaMarie
Jen, Carlee, Jenson,Kent,Wesson, and Melisa
Melissa and Jenson Getting ready to cook
Jenson
Carlee and Wesson riding double
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Wesson looks bigger and bigger every time I see new pictures! It's amazing to me to see how fast babies grow.
Post a Comment