background

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! These are some cute pictures my mom and I took a few days ago. Wesson had this serious face on the whole time. It was hard to get him to smile. We didn't dress up for Halloween, so we had to do something cute!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Cute! You're always creative.

Jennifer said...

Very nice.

Matt and Maggie said...

He's so cute I'd almost prefer that over dressing up for Halloween.

Allison Nelson said...

Peter absolutely LOVES holding Wesson at church, and at Halloween parties. :) His eyes are so piercing and bright.

Allison Nelson said...

Lana Marie, we're going to see Twilight on Nov. 22nd - girls night out! Late matinee + dinner afterwards. Send me your email address: allisonrnelson@gmail.com and I'll send out the info. soon!

Allison Nelson said...

Okay, Twilight is this weekend. Saturday night. Are you coming? Send me your email so that I can include you on the updates! allisonrnelson@gmail.com.