background

Monday, July 19, 2010

What's beeing going on over here.

Wesson has been so funny and says thing that I won't except him to say. He is turning into such a smart funny boy! So... here is an update on him.
* He likes to say "no" three times in a row. Not when he is made, but when we ask him what he wants for snack he will say "crackers...no, no, no... I want prunes!" I think it's so cute!
* He is obsessed with getting his hair cut. The other day he told me." Mommy, head to big! Need Aunt Talisa (Alisa) cut it!!!"
* He also thinks he has to have his hair comb before we go somewhere.
* He is getting so tall! He reaches stuff off the counters all the time! Like a plate of cookies, or a whole pan. Then he stands there holding it over his head!!!
* He hardly ever has accident, and now tells me when he has to go potty!
* He has started waking up in the morning with a dry diaper. It looks like I will start over night training soon!!
* He loves playing games on pbs.org.
* He is LOVES Temples!!!! He knows a couple be picture. Whenever he sees a big white building in a book, driving around, or on tv, he will yell" Temple!!! Mommy a Temple!". We took him to the Temple for FHE a couple weeks ago. This was the first time he had been to the Temple. He was skipping around the whole Temple, so excited!!!
* He loves to pick flowers. (dandelions)When ever he sees one, he has to pick it up. He know the you give flowers to girls, because it makes them happy! Just ask him!!
* He hates swiming.
* He is really good at climbing, and has climbed several rock walls.
* He knows all of his letter, and is learning the lower case letters and numbers.
* He loves giving kisses. Especially when he is supposed to be doing something else. He will request a "mouch"
* He loves to get out of bed at night, and see how many times mommy catches him. ( we are working on this one, it drives me crazy!)
* He doesn't like to color!
* He loves playing with Simone and Zeke.

* He will asking you " Where are we going? or What are you doing?" a billion times a day. This gets on Daddy's nerves.
* He know what the Wal mart sign looks like. So whenever we are at Wal-mart, everytime he sees the daisy symbol, he will shout, "Look Mommy, Wal-mart!!! Right there!" I'm sure people think my kid is crazy. As they here him yell it about 50 times during one shopping trip!

What are some thing going on with the rest of us?
* We are going to Utah on Monday.
*We have friends staying with us the end of this week. Yeah!!! We can't wait for David and Talina to get here!!
* The first week in August. My sister Alisa is getting married. So more family will be in town.
* I am doing a triathlon the end of August!!! So excited!!! It's a mini one, nothing too big. I still need to figure out how to work my gears. Buy a helmet, and learn how to swim!
* We are doing thing "natural" this month. No medication, nothing.
* Kent is still working on school. Just a year left!!!
* Kent was called as the Elder Quorum President.
* I've done some sewing project, and helped my mom re upholster her dinning room chairs. I need to post pictures about that later.
* I've been busy scrapbooking. I made my sister's wedding sign in book, bridal invitations, and wedding invitations, plus about 25 of my own pages in the last week.
* We have been trying to eat healthier over here. I've discovered some great recipes I want to try and I've discovered that in order to maintain my weight I have to run over 6 miles a workout. And if I stop running for a week, I get fat. Grr. So I haven't been able to run as much, due to the heat and humidity, I'm luck if I get 2 runs in a week! I'm working on a sprinting interval training right now.
* I start work on August 16th!!! So excited!!!
Well... that's it for now!!

1 comment:

Harmony’s House said...

Oh my. Wesson cracks me up and I don't even know him! I'm sure he's even more funny in person! He sounds super smart too! I'm sure that's why he is so inquisitive. I've taught kids that didn't like to color. I figure it's optional. :) Maybe play-do is more of his preferred medium. ;)