background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

next month

So it looks like next month, I have to do nothing at all for fertility treatments, or just do medication. I need to decide if I should spend $50 on medication that increases me chances slightly, but not do an IUI. Or just do nothing. I can't do an IUI this next cycle because I will be out of time on the days they have to do the treatments. So what do you think? Take a month off, or increase my chances slightly and pay money for the medication?

Interesting fact-- A couple that does IUI just increases their chances to be the same of a normal fertile couple and the chance that they have every month.

1 comment:

Harmony’s House said...

Do whatever it takes to keep your hormones at the right levels and your cycle normal. Regularity has to help in prepping your uterus for the baby! (Even if that means taking the meds without the IUI).