background

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

12 weeks

1st trimester is now over!!!! I'm showing more than I would like for 12 weeks but I still can wear most of my regular clothes. Though I do wear maternity pants to work. Only because all of my dress pants are maternity. I am not buying new pants for a month or so. I am still running. I wear a belly band to help support my belly and since I had problems last pregnancy will my abs splitting at 4 months and lots of back pain. I hope this helps. I have not thrown up once in my first trimester, but now that I've hit week 13 I've thrown up my breakfast every morning. After that I feel much better. Though, it not fun when you are puking and driving to work at the same time. I know gross!!! I've only gained 5lbs. I'm proud of that. Last pregnancy I gained 50 lbs. I'm not planning on doing that again!!! I was really tired this trimester, but now have more energy. I', looking forward to the 2nd trimester because I'll have more energy, but I know I will be getting huge!!! I always look 8 months at 6 months. I get a big belly fast and then it stops growing for the most part. I hope to continue running for a few more month, or until we hit freezing temp. Then I might change to swimming.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

You look great! Plus with every subsequent child, everyone starts showing a little earlier. I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick--that's a bummer. Way to keep up the exercise! Do you have a gym you go to that you can swim at?

Harmony’s House said...

You look good! I hope you get to keep running as long as you like!

Torey said...

You look fabulous! Keep up the running! I ran during my first pregnancy but not during my second - big difference!