Here are two different skirts I made this afternoon for a friends baby shower. They didn't turn out like I imagined, but I guess they look ok. Plus, they were really easy and fast to make. I made the Jean one out of an old jean leg. I found the tutorial
here. The white one I made out of a mens white t-shirt. Found
here. I think next time I will make the ruffles bigger. I didn't have time to wash it before the shower tonight, but it might make it look better and curl the edges to give it shabby chic look.
I can't wait to find out what I am having so I can start sewing some baby stuff for my little one!
1 comment:
Those are super cute. Good sewing skills, I'm jealous. Serious, good job!
BTW, you are SUPER cute! Congrats on baby #2.
Post a Comment