background

Sunday, December 4, 2011

September

Barrett is now five months and still has no desire to sit up by himself. He loves to sit up and see what is going on, but when you try to sit him up he digs his heels in and makes himself lay down. I also started him on baby cereal ( I  took pictures, but I can't find them) He doesn't really care for it. He doesn't cry or scream, but more of a "I just won't open my mouth for you"
This is how I know he is tired. He will start to rub his eyes even if he is smiling and laughing. I just pick him up and lay him in bed and he is out after several min. I love how he is happy even when he is tired or hungry. I am still pumping but I think I will start to slowing stop. It's too hard to pump all the time and work.
This is just one way of how I find Wesson sleeping some times. He is a wild sleeper. I don't know how he sleeps in those positions.
One day Wesson came in after nap one day and told me that he made his bed "pretty" and then asked to borrow the camera  to take a picture. Excuse the messy room.
Wesson also loves to talk me into making cookies, which I am more than happy to do most days. We have perfected our Chocolate Peanut Butter No back Cookies.

Wesson loves to lay down next to  Barrett and play with him weather it's on my bed, his bed, the crib or the ground. So one day I just took pictures of how they play.






I'm just glad that Barrett is tough and doesn't mind Wesson picking on him.

These next couple of picture are blurry my camera is about to die, and there was really poor lighting.
The end of September My niece had a birthday so we went to the Amazing Pizza Machine. It's like a big Chucky Cheese. This is the first time Wesson has ever been to place like this. As you can see he was very happy about the first ride.
Until it dropped him.
His favorite was the race cars. Daddy drove and they came in last. They raced against Aunt Melissa and Jenson and Uncle Carson and Carlee. Aunt Jen, Jace, Barrett, and I watched and cheered them on. We had a great time!!! Wesson now tells us he no longer wants he birthday dinner at Red Robin he wants it at the Amazing Pizza Machine. Good thing he has a while before he has to make a decision.

1 comment:

Matt and Maggie said...

Welcome back to blogging!!!! :D