background

Friday, December 23, 2011

November

 November is finally getting posted!! In November we got a new lens for our camera so we now have a camera that works. So I had fun playing with the new lens for a bit. I love how it zooms in really close, but it also won't let me be close to person. That kind of stinks, but oh well. Now we need to get a new camera bag, so we can take it with us easier.
Check out those teeth!!! He now has 2 teeth, and loves to use them. Barrett LOVES crackers!!!
Several days a week my mom watches Barrett for me while I am at work. He loves his Grandma!!!


Wesson and Barrett love playing together. On Thanksgiving I was trying to cook, and I kept hear all this laughing. I looked and found this...
That is Barrett under those boxes!!! Wesson put them on his head!

 Then he built a "road block" around him.
 Barrett was in heaven!!!
 I made some yummy apple pie for Thanksgiving as well and a Maple Pecan pie!! They turned out delicious!!
 We had Thanksgiving over at my SIL house. All of my in laws were there and then also my parents came.
 Wesson enjoyed seeing Grandma again and talked her into reading him some books.
 Cousins playing
 We played a couple of card games.

 Barrett was happy to seeing Grandma!
We had a feast at Work a few days before Thanksgiving. The kids do a taste test and sample all the different foods. We have a great time. Can you find Wesson?

1 comment:

Talina said...

Your kiddos are getting so big!
I love this time of year. It is great to see so many family members and to spend time with them. I wish we were coming out to Nebraska this year so we could see you guys, but we will definitely be visiting at some point next year.