Here is my update for August....
Wesson--- started Kindergarten. This was a hard transition. He was still taking naps half the time, so moving to full day kindergarten was hard. By the end of the week there were lots of tears. He loves Kindergarten! His teacher is Mr. Cinfel. He rides the bus to and from school and loves it. He has also become friends with some kids in the neighborhood.
He loves his sister and is consistently making up songs and singing to her. His favorite is from a country song. "Hey.. Pretty girl!" He loves to give her hugs and kisses. He has been such a big help! he loves picking out what she should wear for the day.
He got to go to a friends house in the ward for a birthday party. They had a huge slip and slide! This picture does not do it justice. He had a blast!!!
Barrett--- Has always loved accessories...so he loves to try on his sisters headbands....
Or my breast pump....
He has discovered a love for Mickey Mouse and is always asking me to draw it on his hand. I am not an artist at all, but he loves it!
He loves his sister. He tries to play with her, and is sad when all she does is sit there. He is a good helper and his favorite job it to put Elsie's diaper in the trash, and her dirty clothes in the hamper. He still tries to pock her in the eye, and bounce her ( way too hard) He is always concerned about where she is at.
The boy have started running to me and telling me "Elsie Alert!!" when Elsie is crying. I have a built in baby monitor.
Kent has been out of town for two different business trips. So this what nap time looks like on the weekends. Three different kids in my bed sleeping for nap time.Right before school started My friend Jen and I took our kids to the zoo for one last trip. Here are the boys making silly faces!!
Elsie-- Still has these big chubby cheeks that I can't get enough of!!
She got her first bath!
She went to church for the first time.
Met Uncle Levi. I have a picture of my brother making this face with each of my kids.
Started to smile!
Loves cuddling with me in her sling as I walk Wesson to and from the bus stop.
She turned one month old!
LanaMarie- I went back to week, 2 1/2 weeks after having Elsie. It was mostly meeting, so I brought Elsie with me! I got Mastitis already. But after dealing with so many times, I drove to Lincoln and saw a lactation Dr. She was a ton of help and I think maybe I can breast feed without so many problems and without pain. This month has been hard trying to figure out Kindergarten, work, and having three kids by myself. Kent was out of town twice and usually at work from 7-10pm at least 5 times a week. I am blessed to have my family around to help me and a sweet baby who sleeps at least 6 hours at night and 4 hours between feedings. She is very mellow and will just sleep and hang out on the couch while life goes on around her.
Kent- All he does is work and tries his best to have family time. He went to Iowa several times and probably enjoyed sleeping in and through the night;)
No comments:
Post a Comment