background

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

July


July was such a long month. We started off the month celebrating the 4th. We went to Louisville Lakes and played ....
in the sand
Went Kayaking and fishing.

Relaxed and
enjoyed yummy food!
Later that day we went over and hung out with some friends and set off fireworks.
I was off for the summer so I just sent time with my boys and "enjoyed" the last month being pregnant. We sent lots of time hanging out in our pool.

I spent a little too much time in the pool one afternoon and burnt my legs really bad.
It hurt to walk! I was scared I was going to go into labor and have to deal with a sunburn!!

We went hiking one day for a playdate.
We made Popsicle!
I made a quilt, Kent went out of town. We had to fix the brakes on the truck, and the battery on the car. Kent started working a second job.

Played around with the camera. This is Barrett's "scared" face.
Wesson is a zombie, Barrett is just being silly.
I finished Elsie's dresser.
I hit my due date.
Went for a "labor inducing" run. on my due date. Did three miles...it didn't help.
Went pass my due date...so I took the boys to the lake.
Helped Charisse work on her house.

Hit 41 weeks... and still no baby. At 41 weeks and 2 days Elsie decided to come meet us!

No comments: