
So the day after the blessing my family which included Sabre ( a girl that lives with our family), Irving and Emilie, Grandma, Bethany and Daryl, and us took off in the big white express van to go explore
Nauvoo. We stayed for three days enjoying many of the sites,
including Carthage. We went to the red brick store, went on wagon rides, went to many of the houses, and of course we went to the gun places ( I forget what it's name is, but it's Kent's favorite). Of course we also went shopping and got fudge. We also got the opportunity to do a session in the
Nauvoo Temple. That is such an amazing temple, the wood work was
fascinating, and the spirit was so special. We
actually got to shake hands with a seventies when we were there. I don't remember his name and we didn't even know who he was until a temple worker came up and told us. The fourth day we took off and stopped by Far West, Liberty, Andi-on-
di-
amon, and Independence. We finally got home late and went home only to find that we couldn't open the door. Apparently someone tried to break into our home, but failed. But Kent saved the day by crawling in our bedroom window, I guess the robber didn't think to look there, and opened the door for us. What a way to end a vacation!
2 comments:
It sounds like your trip was wonderful and what an adorable picture of Wesson! I bet it was great to see your family from AZ and have such a neat experience with them. Wish I was able to go too! We might go out to AZ for Christmas this year because Keeley and Jason will be going on missions!
Love, Harmony
Wesson looks so cute in that picture.
Post a Comment