background

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Anniversary

We just celebrated our second anniversary. I can't believe Kent and I have been married for two years. Kent asked for the day off so we could hang out all day and find something to do, but Sprint decided that they were not going to give it to him. So instead Krista and Chad came over a played Wii with us for about an hour, while the whole time Wesson screamed his head off. So I decided to make a grocery list for Kent and and send him out for food, while I got Wesson settled down. I just get Wesson to sleep when Kent comes back banging on the door to let him in and insist that I give him Wesson to put down and his was going to put the food away and I had to get the last bag out of the car. I was not very happy with this put he seemed a little rushed, so out I go to the car. To find that there was no food out there, only a dozen roses he had picked up for our anniversary. How sweet is that?! We went out to eat later in the week also to celebrate. Don't I have the sweetest and most caring man in the world? Oh, how I love him!

5 comments:

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

AWWWW! That is so sweet! Good job Kent!

Rachel said...

That's so so cute!

Harmony said...

I'm glad you guys were still able to celebrate even though he didn't get the day off! What stinkers those Sprint people must be!

Jennifer said...

Stupid Sprint!!! Who needs them?!

Mallory said...

yay! we have a blog too!!
Mallory and jon :)