background

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Ok, so I've been trying my hand at digital scrapbooking. These are the first pages I've done. I still need to print them out to see how bad they look and to see if I did everything right. If you have any suggestions let me know. I know Rachel is a pro, so maybe you can help me out.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you're amazing! I literally have no suggestions. I think I couldn't have done better myself. Good Job!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Those are really great! I think I saw a typo in there... but other than that, those are just as good as the real thing. You have a real talent for scrapbooking! I like it a lot!

Harmony said...

I'm impressed! Thanks for sharing the pages! Wesson is such a cutie and I love seeing new pictures! It looks like you've been having fun with family and friends lately too! I've been worried that you might be bored now that you're not working.
Love,
Harmony