Wesson has decided that he no longer likes to lay on the floor all day, and that he wants to sit up and see everything. The bouncy seat lays too far back for him, so he doesn't like it anymore. So I pulled out the excersaucer, and he loves it!! He can stand or sit and see everything. He can't be in it too long or he get overwhelmed with everything. I've been looking for a bumbo, but the only ones on criagslist are purple or pink. That will not work for a little boy!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness he looks so big sitting up like that! It's hard to tell but I think he resembles the Tryon line. :) Don't you think he looks like a Tryon baby to you?
Your pictures of the rafting were awesome! I would be scared to death I would fall out!
Love,
Harmony
I was just thinking about you guys today! We need to do something. I have bene just walking around Target every day to keep Chloe occupied. When the weather is nice, we should go walking. Wesson is getting so big, and his eyes are really beautiful. I can't believe he is already big enough for the exersaucer!
Call me up if you are bored and want to do something :)
Honestly, exersaucers are amazing! Zeke had one that had an elephant head on it. He hated that. :)
How cute!
Post a Comment