background
Monday, December 22, 2008
Big Wheels 2 Butterflies
My Mother-in-law told me about this great second hand kids store. It's called Big Wheels 2 Butterflies. They only sell gently used, in style clothing. I've been to Once Upon a Child, but this is better! I didn't see anything in there for over $5. I didn't get to look around much, it was a quick trip, but I did pick up a fleece snow suit for $2.50 ( this is a nice suit, there is a zipper that goes around the waist so it can become a jacket!) and I picked up a snow hat for $2. It looks so cute on Wesson! Here he is modeling it. I know they have these in other locations besides Omaha, NE so look it up at see what you can find! (they also have toys, and other baby supplies)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw his hat on Sunday. I thought it was so cute!! LanaMarie, thanks for everything you are and do. You're so great!
that store sounds awesome! do you know if they have one in AZ?? Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment