He loves to stand up next to things and play with his toys. He is slowly learning to play without falling over. He does not like to play on his stomach, he will just roll over. He loves to just kick and play on his back. So he is not even close to crawling. I think he will walk before he crawls.
This is what he wears to bed. Our house is really cold, we leave the temp at 60 degrees, so he gets bundled up tight to go to bed. This outfit has mittens and everything. My dear visiting teacher is letting us borrow these and they have been such a big help.
Wesson is starting to look older. He still has his adorable cheeks, which always get a ton of kisses. No one can resist them. His hair is starting to grow on top, not that you can see if, because it is so blond, but it is there. He loves to play games, and keeps Kent and I laughing. He has become quite the clown. He is our adorable blue eyed goober! We love you Wesson -Woo. ( this is just one of his nicknames. His three year old cousin even calls him that. It is so adorable.)
3 comments:
"Wow!" is about all I can say to the last couple entries, woman! I really hope December is going better for you and Wesson.
These pictures are too cute! He is starting to look older! I think he's too cute for his own good! ;)
He's looking more and more like his pops when Kent was little. Still waiting to see the teeth. Is he still refusing to smile for the camera?
Post a Comment