background

Monday, August 3, 2009

I love how...

I know I have to blog about this before I forget. I just want to remember all the cute stuff Wesson is doing at this age.
I love how...
*when it's bed time he runs into his room, plops down on the floor and folds his arms ready for payer.
* How he throws his own diapers away.
* He loves to help with the dishes. He gives me all the silverware one at a time to put away. Then he puts the soap in the dishwasher, closes the door and helps me turn the dial.
* As we go up the dirt road to my parents house he starts saying "ranpa, or randma"
* how every Saturday he follows my dad and Levi around and helps them. Last Saturday it was fixing the brakes on the car. He loved to hand them the lug nuts. He also thinks he has to sit on their lap when the mow the lawn.
* How he loves to hum. Usually to the tune or "Twinkle Twinkle". He also starts humming when I sing him " I'm a Child of God" before I put him to bed.
* He thinks that when Daddy gets home, he has to play chase.
*At Grandma's house he thinks he has to take all the shoes from the doorway and either throw them down the stairs or through the banister. Though Grandma doesn't think this is as cute as I do.
* how whenever he wants something to eat or drink he plops down on the floor to eat or have a drink from his sippy cup.
* How he loves to stomp his feet.
* how he either signs or says "done" when he is done eating.
* he is not afraid of anything and will go wherever he wants. It doesn't matter if the light is off or the door is closed. Though I don't always fun. But I'm glad he is not a sissy boy;)
* how he is always happy when you get him from his crib.
* when I make certain meals he thinks he has to help.
* How he loves babies. He uses a softer voice and coos at them. Then it is usually followed by a kiss and soft patting.
* how he thinks he has to have Cheese Wiz on his crackers when he sees it. Thanks daddy!
* How he will basically eat anything you give him. Though if he see something better he will toss what is eating on the floor and want what you are eating.
* how he loves to makes baskets with his balls, or put the bucket on his head. Though he loves to throw the balls off our balcony. Not fun!
*Loves to play inside, though he will throw a fit when you bring him inside.

This is a pic of him helping Grandpa hoe the rock, getting ready to pour cement.
ok ,ok, I'll stop now.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

He is so cute and helpful! It sounds like you are really teaching him a lot! Good for you!

Talina said...

Okay, I now I have a very different image of your son. I still remember the cute little baby from last year. Apparently I am very behind the times since he is a full-blown toddler now!
He is a cutie.

Tasha said...

I love Wesson! I've heard he's not so fun to chase during Sunday School, but he's adorable!