background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Updates

Last week Wesson had his 15 month check up. Here are his stats.
Height: 32" --77.5%
Weight: 23.5 lbs -- 32.7 %
Head: 48.3 cm -- 80.89%
He only had two shots!! Only one more left at 18 months until he is 5!!! Yeah!! I hate shots!!

A couple weeks ago I posted about "30 Day Shred". I did it for 4 days and was really sore. Several of the day I also ran 3 miles. I was so sore that it hurt to have Wesson touch my legs and antagonizing to go up and down stairs, which is not good when you live on the second floor and have to climb two flights of stairs several times every day!!! Kent then made me stop due to the fact that we were heading to go camping and doing a ton of hiking along with a four hour climbing cave tour. I started over again. I am on day three. I'm not as sore as the weeks before. I started with 5 lb. weights and then moved down to 3 lb weights. If you are doing this to, let me know your updates.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Wow Wesson is a big boy! My friend's son Jonathan (who is 28 months old) is the same size! I guess Jonathan is just tiny. :)I can't believe how much Wesson looks like a little boy now instead of a baby.

Tasha said...

I am amazed at your determination and perserverance. If I was doing it with you, I'd likely use vacation as my excuse to stop doing it (and never start back up again...). Way to go!