Running nine and a half miles tomorrow. Wish me luck! Hope I can do it. I was supposed to run 8.5 last week, but due to being snowed in I didn't get all my workouts in and only ran 4.5 (sad day). But the weather is supposed to be warmer than it's been so I'll be running when it's 30 degrees outside. Yeah for warm weather!!!!
5 comments:
Only someone living in Nebraska, or maybe just anywhere but Mesa, would say that 30 degrees is warm. Yuck!
You go girl!! You're my hero! And in 30 degree (WARM) weather!?! You've been in Nebraska too long.
Your Arizona peeps are wigging out! :)
Gotta love it!
It's a sad day when 30 degrees outside is warm!!! Goodluck
Just got back from the gym (I know, not ideal compared to the outdoors) and was thinking of you during the seemingly long run (I didn't go nearly as far as you did, but I hate looking down at the screen and thinking 'I only run that little?') Is this iPod for Christmas really a gift for you that you're giving to him? Just kidding:) who wouldn't want one?
Post a Comment