Here is a picture of most of the shirts I tried to do several different styles, ric rac, ruffles, appliqued, and ribbon. Then I added a knit to the sleeves to make them long and to have the layered look.

Here is the ruffles, I wish the star button was bigger, but it was the only one they had.
Here is one of the ribbon ones.
This doesn't show the ric rac ones very good, but it shows what a cheese ball Wesson is being!!!
Here is an appliqued shirt. I really like the red snowflake one the best, but I didn't get a picture of it.
Here is a better view of the ric rac shirts! Don't they look so excited to wear them! I didn't think that the kids would be so excited to get clothes!!!
Here is the ruffles, I wish the star button was bigger, but it was the only one they had.
Here is one of the ribbon ones.
This doesn't show the ric rac ones very good, but it shows what a cheese ball Wesson is being!!!
Here is an appliqued shirt. I really like the red snowflake one the best, but I didn't get a picture of it.
5 comments:
That's amazing! I love the ribbon tree one. Too pretty. I bet the parents were impressed!!
Love your blog.
I love the Wesson face!! When he does that his eyebrows give him a Jack Nicholson look.
SOOO CUTE!
I want one of those!!! How much do you charge?? You are so creative!!!:)
Post a Comment