Here is an update and some things that have been happening over here.
* We were going through a bad nap spell with Wesson, but now have it under control and he is sleeping much better and mommy is a lot happier.
* Wesson now only wants to drink out of a big cup and hardly ever has spills.
* I have officially signed up for a 1/2 marathon. I run it on March 6th in AZ!
* I've been keeping up with my running schedule. I've even been able to run outside some. Which might mean 20 degree weather and in several inches of snow, slush , or in freezing rain. Which I love, so much better than the gym. Though it doesn't work very well with a stroller.
*Wesson and I have been fighting not to get sick. Just coughs and sore throats.
* I been really interested in cloth diapers. I even want to make my own, but I just need to convince Kent. I think it will help a lot when it comes to potty training.
* Wesson loves to sit on the potty to get 1 chocolate chip, but has still yet to go. But no worries. The time will come.
* We are heading to Utah the last weekend in Jan. to hangout with some friends and then we are heading to Az for a week to hangout with family and get some warm weather. YES!!!
* I recovered well from getting my wisdom teeth out. I was awake the whole time and had 2 filling done at the same time. The filling took forever to do and the wisdom teeth took about 30 sec a piece. It was so easy. I was a little sore, but not too bad. I spent that night and the next two day by myself taking care of Wesson. I even at pizza the next day.
* Wesson is going through a phase were as soon as a get some place, grandma's, nursery, work, or where ever. He want to "carry me". It usually only last 5 mins, but it's very weird and makes dropping of in nursery a pain.
Well, that's all I can think of.....
2 comments:
Eating the pizza the day of wisdom teeth removal--now you are one tough woman! And if you do ever decide to switch over to cloth diapers, I'd definitely like to hear about your experience (good luck convincing Kent, though).
I say go cloth for sure! I'm in love with it!
Post a Comment