For some reason Wesson knows all about money. When he see cash, he will yell "MONEY!" He know the difference between a penny, nickel, quarter, and dime. I don't know how he know the difference. Kent and I have never taught him about money. We never have any cash hanging around. I mean, we hardly ever have any in our wallet. He never sees it, but yet he know the difference.
So tonight we went and ate at Chinese Buffet and we were sitting in a booth eating when the people in the next booth were done with their food and paying for their food. Wesson see them pull out some cash and starts yelling "Money!!! Money!!! Money!!!" It was a little embarrassing. It's a good thing that I don't think they understood him. I still have no idea where he learned about money and why he gets so excited when he sees it. He doesn't get it from us. Thought I would be really happy and yell "Money!!!" if a huge pile landed in my lap!!!
On another note......
He recently has started yelling "Hanna! Hottie!!". Hanna is our friend daughter. Born the same day as him. He had a blast hanging out with her, but Wesson has hung out with her a total of 2 times!!! She lives in Utah and he hasn't seen her since our trip to Utah the beginning of February. Yes, Hanna is a hottie, but it's just weird that he doesn't see her all the time, and yet yells out "Hanna, Hottie!!!" Hanna, you better watch out when you get older!!
2 comments:
i loved everything about this post! hanna loves money too.. crazy kids! i love that Wesson says Hanna Hottie!! that is awesome!!! do you guys have skype? if you do we should totally get the kids to talk on skype, they would love that!
How cute! Wesson is such a doll!
Post a Comment