My dad and brothers and the best handy men I know. They can fix anything. So whenever Wesson is over at my parents house he loves to follow them around. Because of this Wesson loves to help my dad and brother work outside, fix cars, and mow the grass. I know he is going to grow up to just like them, much to my pleasure. Here are some of the different things he has done lately to prove this point:...
1) When I was taking the crib apart I got out 2 screwdrivers. One for him to play with and keep him out of my hair and two because I needed a Phillips and a flat head screwdriver. Well, so much for giving him a screwdriver to keep him out of my hair. He was mad at me because I put him to work with a flat head screw driver on a Phillips screw! I didn't think he would notice! He kept on trying to steal my screwdriver, because he knew it was the one that matched the screw he was working on! Once I gave him the right screwdriver he was happier. This kid is not even 2 and he knows the difference!
2) Today he was helping my dad get stuff ready to go on a camp out with the scouts. So he was in the garage walking around. Then he noticed my dad and brother over by the tools. So he walks over to them and tells them "I want a wrench". What!?! So my brother asked him if he wanted a big one or a small one and lifts Wesson up to the tools, where Wesson grabs a wrench and then goes over to somethings that has wheels and nuts and tries to unscrew it! What a boy!!!
2 comments:
That is too cute! Once Wesson is big enough to fly, you should send him over here to teach Greg a thing or too. Greg is great about fixing computers, but that's about it! We have to pay people to fix our stuff!
That is awesome!
Post a Comment