background
Monday, June 28, 2010
Fertility update
So last Monday I went in for an HSG, this is when they push dye through your tubes to see if there are any blockages, I was told I had "perfect tubes". So that's good. I just wish I knew what was wrong with me! Today I was supposed to go in for an ultrasound to monitor my cycle and see if I ovulated. I usually only ovulate with a HCG trigger shot the next day followed by an IUI. Well I tested positive on my ovulation test on Sunday so I had to make a quick call to my doctor to see what she wanted to do. The egg only lives for 24 hours, so if they were going to do an IUI they needed to do it soon! She called my at 6:30 this morning to left me know that Kent had his appointment at 7:15 this morning. After his appointment I have to wait an hour for them to wash his sperm and then drive it across town to my doctor's. I had to see a different doctor, because both of my doctors were out today. I went in and they did a quick ultrasound and discovered I did ovulate on my own!!!! And my lining looked good!!!! The last medication was thinning it out. So they did a IUI and also prescribed me Prometrium to take vaginally until I start my cycle or until I am 12 weeks pregnant! That should be lost of fun!! I just hope everything works out this time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope it works!
Good luck! It sounds like the timing and medications are falling into place this time around! (Fingers crossed!)
Good luck! Praying for you!
Could be that nothing is wrong with you. Maybe God is saying, not yet. I will continue to pray for you so He says, " OK, Now".
Post a Comment