background
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
16 weeks
Here I am at 16 weeks! I think I've doubled my size in the last month! I feel really big for only 16 weeks. Though, I can still fit into my regular pant. But I won't for much longer! Kent thinks I'm crazy that I always take my pregnancy pictures wearing black. I tell him, " I do it for a reason!" I thought I would have more energy this month. I have some, but I still always feel tired. I have discovered that after I run I have a lot more energy. Yes, I still run! I do about 9 miles a weeks. 3 miles 3 times a week. I also try to do a workout DVD on the days I don't run. I hope I can run for a couple more months. Though, when I was running today I felt a lot of pressure, or a tightness in my lower abdomen, or my uterus. I think it's just my round ligaments stretching. I hope! I'll see how I feel tomorrow. I guess went the doctor today and I've only gained 2lbs!!! So I'm up 7 lbs. I am very proud of this! As I mentioned earlier, I'm trying really hard to eat healthier and exercise more this time around. I have my ultrasound appointment scheduled for Oct. 21st. Just over 2 weeks away!!! Can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you are looking great! Congratulations on the low weight gain!
You look great! I remember having that feeling of pressure too, when I ran. Good thing it was on a treadmill - closer to the bathroom!
7 lbs? That is amazing! I need to call you tomorrow, but I don't even know you'll see this before I do! Anyway, you look fab, LanaMarie.
you look so cute!
Post a Comment