background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Well tomorrow is the big day!!! At 9am we get to find out what we are having!!! So.... what do we want? Well... there's some pros for each gender.
Why I want a girl?
* I already have a boy. It would be something different.
* There are so many more cute sewing projects out there for girls, then for boys.
* Once we have a girl and boy, we will do a "surprise" baby and not find out the gender.
* Every little girl grows up wanting a little girl of there own.
* I've always thought I would have a girl, then a boy. Or a Boy then a girl.
Why I want a boy?
* I already have a boy, so I'm a pro at it. Right!?
* It would be a great play mate for Wesson.
* I already have boy things, so it would be cheaper.
* Boy clothes are easier to match. Thrown on a pair a jeans and a shirt. Girls you find the pants that match the top, then you have the hair.
* Boy are less drama, from what I understand.
What do we think we are going to have?
Kent wants a girl, but thinks we are having a boy. I really want a girl, because I want to do all the cute sewing projects that go with having a girl. But I think because I want a girl, I will have a boy. But a boy will be good for all the reason's listed about, which are more practical then the girl list. The majority of the time, I think it's going to be a boy, but then sometimes I think it's a girl. So I'm all confused. Either way, I'm blessed and thankful to be pregnant so I will be excited with whatever it will be!!! What do you think? You still have time to vote.

3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I freakin' love you!!

Torey said...

Ummmm... I'm going to say "boy" only because your thought process sounds a lot like what I went through and I ended up with a boy.

Devin & Ruthann said...

Be sure to let us know asap!