background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

20 Weeks---1/2 way!!!!

Here I am at 20 weeks. I'm a lot bigger than most people who are 20 weeks, but smaller than I was last pregnancy!!!! I feel like I have more energy most days. I feel like I'm staying more on top of things, then I have since I got pregnant! I still run 3 miles 3 times a weeks, but the next morning my groin muscles are sore, so it's a little more difficult to get out of bed in the morning. I plan on running the Turkey Trot this year. Don't worry I'm not worrying about my time or running the whole thing. I'm just doing it for fun!!! I've gained 4 more lbs this last month. A little more than I wanted, but I was pleased with it because of Halloween and everything that goes with that. I don't want to gain more than one lb a week. So I'm half way through and have gained 10lbs. I not longer fit into my regular pants and now wear maternity pants all the time. I'm excited that we are having a boy!!!

4 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I've lost 18 lbs. The rest of the weight loss is the tough part! >_<

Harmony’s House said...

Wow you are doing so well!

Hollingshead Family said...

Hey Lanamarie! It's good to have found your blog. Congrats on #2, it sounds like it's been a long wait. Way to be on all your 1/2 marathons and mini triathlons and what not.
So, cloth diapers. First check out Wazoodle.com; we used it and loved it. As for looking like the store cloth diapers I think they look exactly like them and for 1/4 the price. As for sewing, you'll have to talk to my mom, but she said she averaged about an hour a diaper. As for thinness of the diaper, a cloth diaper is much thicker than a disposable diaper. It definitely fills out the onesie more. However, I don't find that clothes don't fit, just a little snugger on the snaps near the bottom. I don't know if she's moving up in clothes quicker or anything because, well, she is my first, and we're both short so Ellie has ridiculously short legs.

Scott and Genevieve said...

Congrats on the baby boy. It will be fun to have two boys. You look great!