Here are some cute pictures we took at bath time. I'm so glad Wesson likes his baths now. When he was first born he hated them. He would scream through the whole thing. Now I have to put his bath tub in the big tub because he kicks and splashes too much water on the floor. I can't wait until he can sit up and play with toys!



r.
2 comments:
cute pictures!! I actually only did the running thing for a couple weeks, and then i realized that im just not a runner. :) I have been walking A LOT and watching what i eat. and i also do this thing called Kettelnetticks -sp. its a fun cardio and strength training work out. i still have a LONG way to go, but at least its going. how is the running working for you?
What a dollbaby!!! Hey, we'll really miss you guys at our Game Night next weekend. But, have fun with your sister and co. I'll be organizing a softball game or another game night next Spring, so I'll be sure to let you guys know.
Post a Comment