Wesson is now five months old. He has so much personality now. He loves to gabber and talk. He loves making the da da da sound and hanging upside down. Wesson loves to stand and eat his hands. He still only rolls over one way, but we are working on that. Wesson loves to play with daddy. He can be grummpy for me, but as soon as dad comes home he is laughing and playing again.
Wow, "baby boy in the pot photos" looks familliar. ;) Cute Cute I can't believe he's already 5 months old. I can't wait until you guys are able to come back for a visit.
4 comments:
Aww! I love the baby in the pot pictures! That was such a cute idea! Wesson is really just too cute. :)
Love,
Harmony
Wow, "baby boy in the pot photos" looks familliar. ;) Cute Cute I can't believe he's already 5 months old. I can't wait until you guys are able to come back for a visit.
I don't think you should cook your cute baby.
Doesn't that grumpy/happy thing get frustrating? I look at the bonding though, and think it is adorable!
Post a Comment