So yesterday I decided to cut Kent's hair. I borrowed the buzzers from my brother and went at it. Kent was nervous that I would mess up his hair. I did mess up some, but I hope no one can tell. I think he still looks handsome. Next time I will do better.


Top of his head

The back
5 comments:
i can't see anything messed up. i think it looks great! Good job! I definitely couldnt do that without giving someone a giant bald spot from clipping too close (:
You did good with the clippers. Chad won't let me come near him until I practice on someone else first. Thank you so much! I am excited to have a phone that works out of the car. I will try to make it by the store today but if not I will give you a call and come pick it up later this week:)
I love the hair all over the floor. That part of the deal is not my job. :) Good skill to have though, good for you.
I'm impressed. I remember the first time I attempted to cut David's hair. I was SO scared that I would mess it up and of course I could see every place where I had cut it too short or something, but no one else could tell and it all grew back in a few days anyways. Congratulations!
Next time just buzz it all off! It will be fun, do it on a day that you aren't too happy with him and it will help you let off some steam. Just don't say that you got the idea from me. Wink Wink.
Post a Comment