background

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Doctors Appointment

Ok so we woke up this morning and I was carrying Wesson around the house and spits up all over me. I look, and it is all bloody. Gross, and scary. But I was glad he was scheduled for his 6 month appointment today. So I took the burp rag that I used to clean it up and put it in a ziploc bag and took it with me to the doctor's. I figured I would take it, just to be safe, so they could see what I was talking about. So I go to the doctor and I show it to them and they don't know what it is. They think it's from me. Told me he was fine, because he wasn't acting like he is in pain, and they checked everything else out and he was fine. Now it's a good thing that I totally love my doc and totally trust her, or else I would be upset. So I will just keep an eye on him and if he has any other problems I will take him back in. While we were at the doctors we did get Wesson's stats and his shots. They now have three of the shots all in one shot, so he only gets poked once instead of three times. He did have a flu shot, so he had two shots. But that's alot better than four. But here are his stats: Height: 26.5 inches (52.8 %) Weight: 18lb 10oz (70%) and Head: 43.3 cm (51%) Wesson is a big healthy boy!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

How scary! I'm surprised that's all the doctor did. I hope Wesson is ok.

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

That is really freaky about the blood and everything. That has been sort of a recurring problem with you guys!
We should hang out sometime. We miss you guys!
When are we going to have another Wii party?

Chase and Mel said...

awww. spitup.. gross!

Beka said...

its called "boning" in the nursing cover