background
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Wow what a month!
Wesson is now 6 months old! Wow a half of a year! Time has flown by so fast! This month has been crazy. He was two teeth now! Rolls over both ways, and so close to sitting up! I think his big head keeps him off balance. ;) He eats cereal, applesauce, peas, bananas, and whatever else he can convince you to put in his mouth. If you are eating he thinks he has to eat to.When I'm cooking he think he has to sample everything. He loves his food. While he was teething he was waking up four times a night thinking he has to eat. Since he got his last tooth he has slept through the night twice. Yeah! He is such a funny little guy now. He loves to do this scream sound. He no longer wants his pacifier. If you give it to him he yells at you. He will play with it and chew on the edge, but won't suck on it properly. How I miss those days of using a pacifier to quiet him, or put him to sleep. This month has been crazy. He has his doctor's appointment on Thursday, so I get to see how big he is then. I know he weighs more than his year old cousin. What can I say? He is a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm eager to see how he measures also. How happy!!!
Ahh he is still super cute :) Hey I got your message but we had such a busy weekend I didn't get to call you back. Friday night we were trying to get ready for our trip and do chores. Saturday we drove up to D.C. and back to visit the temple. Sunday I was prepping for SHaring time, going to church, missionary meeting, and then to some friends for dinner. Monday we went to the Council's for FHE. Last night I went to bed at 7pm I was so tired from the last few days! Whew!
Post a Comment