background
Thursday, October 9, 2008
It's too soon!
So the last couple of weeks Wesson has been really fussy, and everyone told me he might be teething. So we kept feeling his gums and watching to see if they got red and swollen. They got a little swollen but not much so we thought that the teeth were just moving around. Then as of Friday he stopped being fussy and was his happy self again. Back to sleeping regular and everything. Well, I was at young woman's last night and was feeding him when I realized that he has a tooth sticking up! It's too small to get a picture, but i will post some when you can see it. Then during the night he woke up at 3am and was just screaming. We tried everything to calm him down. We gave him Tylenol and just waited for it to take affect. Then this morning he has a tooth sticking out the top! Man! this is not good. I do not look forward to feeding him now. He is only five months! There should be a rule about breastfeeding babies not getting teeth until they are 10 months. I have a feeling he is going to be a biter! Ouch! Not good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I bet he'll be a biter too. Zeke teethed at 4 months, so I feel your pain. Baby Orajel is so ingenious. Good luck.
Yikes! Good luck!
Ouch. I'm already not looking forward to that.
Wow I can't believe he's getting teeth already! Mom said I didn't get teeth until after I was walking (and that was around 9 months!). Hope everything goes okay with that!
ouchh.. that hurts just thinking about it.
wow LANA your family is so beautiful and yes you do not see that in Arizona but none the less Arizona MISSES YOU! : o (
Wesson is getting so big oh my goodness beautiful!!!
Post a Comment