background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

He must take after his father!!!

So today Wesson woke up early from nap. I was hoping he would go back to sleep, but that didn't happen. I went in his room to get him and I found him standing completely naked (diaper included)!! Lately he wakes up in the morning with his pajama bottoms off. Which he is still wearing when I check on him and cover him up for the night. This was the first time I found him with no diaper on!! Good thing he didn't pee all over his bed, or pooped for that matter. But I was completely shocked to see his just standing there happy as can be with no clothes on! All I have to say is, he gets it from his father!!

2 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

I cannot believe that Kent is knowledgeably letting you share these stories. HA HA! Hilarious.

Harmony said...

haha! I think kids just like to be naked! :) Maybe you should get one of those early-start potty training books and start working on that since he doesn't want to wear diapers! ;) I thought it was crazy when I first learned about it, but that's what they do in South America, Africa, and Asia. Babies really can be potty trained. Cool huh? And it makes more sense than waiting until they're tempermental two year olds to start!