background

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day one and two of 30 Day Shred

So Yesterday I did day one of "30 Day Shred" Man it was tough! I only have 5lb weights and could only use the weights about 3/4 of the time. I think I'm going to invest in some 3 lb. I did finish the whole exercise, but afterward I could hardly walk. My legs felt like jelly and I though they would collapse. But after about 1 1/2 hrs. they felt fine. My arms were really tired I had a hard time just eating! I had never felt that tired before. Except maybe after giving birth. The next morning I was REALLY sore! Kent could barely touch me! I stretched some and Kent helped massage my legs and I felt better. In fact I got up and did day 2! I only used the weights some, but did most of it without weights. When I was done, I was not as tired as I was the day before! Though at work I ended up carrying Wesson on my back and pushing 2 three year olds, and 1 two year old in a stroller part way. I was about to die! I have problems doing stairs and getting up and down, but I'll see how I feel after running tonight! I don't know how much I will beable to run. I plan on doing 10 days on each level. I took my stats and I'll let you know how it is going! Since I started my wieght lost quest, I've lost 12 lbs. and am now longer over wieght!!!! Good luck on those who are doing this with me!

3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Awe man that is cool! Thanks for sharing that father son moment too. Does Kent know?! Let's get together soon.

Devin & Ruthann said...

Yep, the video is intense! I used 3 pound weights! I spent like 20 days on each level, so it went well over 30 days, but it took a little longer for me to get comfortable with each level before moving on. Now I'm done with the video and I go workout at the YMCA. Keep up the good work with working out! It'll pay off when you're looking HOTT!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Good job on losing weight! I have been working on that too, and though I have lost about 26 lbs, I am still considered overweight. But I lost over 10% of my body weight, so that's cool!
We should go walk Lake Zorinski sometime!!