background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Barrett 3 month update

Barrett has decided that he really likes his lovey. I'm not one to have my kids have one. Wesson doesn't have anything that he HAS to sleep with, which is really nice. But Barrett really likes soft material. He rubs it all over his face and will basically just fall asleep. It's really nice. Now I just need to find more than one, so I don't get in trouble later.
While we were on vacation Barrett was acting really fussy like his tummy was bothering him and we couldn't figure it out for several days. Finally we realized that we were feeding him spoiled milk! The water at the time share was either super hot or cold. So as we heated up the bottles it would spoil the milk as we warmed it up. 
Also while we were on vacation he rolled over several times one night and hasn't done it since.
Barrett is also always constipated. Every time I want him to poop (about 10 days) I have to make him poop. He never poops by himself. Poor boy! I have a doctor's appointment next week to see if we can figure something out.
He is still such a good baby. He sleeps from 9pm until 6 Am most days. I do usually dream feed him (which he still sleeps through) around 10:30. After my last pumping. He then will go back to sleep for an hour or so. Then takes a nap around 10 , 1, and 5 for an hour or so. 
He loves being talked to and will smile at anyone. 
 He also attended the zoo for his first time. He basically slept the whole time! 
We got his bouncer out for him to play in. Since he loves to stands.
He loves it!!
He is enjoying tummy time a little bit more. 
He love to play on his play mat and hit all the toys. Thanks Mel!
On a side note, he is finally losing his hair. Wesson was bald by this time and a lot chubbier. 
See!
Wesson at 3 month.

1 comment:

Harmony’s House said...

He's cute! He has his own little look too... you can tell that he's Wesson's brother but he's his own person!