Here is the group the finished the hike. It was a beautiful hike!!! The first part was a lot of up hill, then it flatted out and was a perfect hike.
We followed the river the whole time. Camilla and I were hiking buddies. We walked slower then everyone because we were constantly stopping to take pictures.
Here is my brother being my brother.
Here is Wesson ready for his first bike ride. We took Laina with us, because me sister couldn't go due to being pregnant.
We stopped at the lake and the boys had to throw rocks in the lake!
Kent got to pull the kids in the bike trailer. I was glad because there were several miles where it was flat and you acctually had to pedal. I rode a bike once in the last 10 years!
After we finished our bike ride we went home for lunch and then went back and did it again!! 28 miles in one day!!! My rear was feeling it! And the tops of my hands, I forgot to put sunscreen there.
This time when we stopped at the lake we Kayaked some.
There we cooled down in the pool later that evening. What a beautiful day!
The next day we packed up and headed home!
The next day we packed up and headed home!
2 comments:
What beautiful country! I'm a tad jealous.
Cool picture of Levi! All the scenery and your stamina is amazing! Wow! :-O
Post a Comment