Wesson still loves his little brother. He has now discovered it's not so exciting to throw away the dirty diapers, or to hook up Mommy's breast pump every time. But He loves to make his brother smile and if he is fussy I will find him talking to him to keep him happy until I get there.
Wesson has been really into music and different instruments. He loves playing different ones at Grandma's house. His favorite is still to sit at the piano with the book open to the song he wants and to play and sing at the same time. He even knows what are chords and which song do not have chords and will play the left hand differently for the different songs. It's really interesting to watch him play.
Aunt Alisa cut his hair, so he has a nice new cut!
He was playing with Barrett and I wanted to take a picture of both of them. So I said, "Wesson, put your head down next to Barrett so I can get a picture of both of you." This is what I got.Wesson loves playing with his brother. Barrett was having tummy time, so Wes came over and started playing trains next to him. Of course Barrett can't play trains... so he gave him a necklace to play with instead.
2 comments:
If you had directed me to put my head down too, I'd have done the same thing! Ha ha.
I wonder at us getting together this week? At the splash pad?
I laughed so hard when I saw the head picture. :) That was the seriously the best! I'll come back and re-read that part the next time I need a "pick-me-up!"
Post a Comment