Ok here are some more scrapbooking pages that I have done. Hope you like them. I think the pictures in the one month page looks funny. I can't seem to get them right. Any suggestions? Do they look funny to you?
Lana Marie! I am so glad you found us. Your little boy is adorable, and so are you little mommy. That is so exciting. congrats on the marriage and the baby, yes, it's been that long. So good to see you and hear from you. Keep in touch. Your Blog is so cute.
2 comments:
Lana Marie! I am so glad you found us. Your little boy is adorable, and so are you little mommy. That is so exciting. congrats on the marriage and the baby, yes, it's been that long. So good to see you and hear from you. Keep in touch.
Your Blog is so cute.
We are in the Quad Cities. Going to Palmer College of Chiropractic. what are you guys doing in Nebraska? Is that where youre parents live?
Post a Comment