background

Friday, August 8, 2008

Picture Time!

So yesterday we went and had our pictures taken at Portrait Innovation. I like the place, but we did have to wait an hour until they had time to take our pictures. Wesson did a good job considering how long we had to wait and how close it was to feeding time. Soon after we finished taking pictures he curled up in my arms and fell asleep.

4 comments:

Harmony said...

Wow! These look like great pictures! Greg and I want to go get some done too but I just haven't found the money yet. I figured out that if I paid two car payments per month I can get my truck paid off by next March or April! That's where all my extra money is going!
Love,
Harmony

Matt and Maggie said...

Wow, that looked like fun. I hope Dad was just as agreeable as Son. haha. They turned out terrific!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Those pictures turned out so great! I think we will have to go there now. I love the one on top, and the two of your whole family the best.... but the ones in the satin covered boppy are really cute too!!
That's great you got to capture your little family in time!

Jennifer said...

My he has changed in the last few weeks from when we saw you guys last.

The pictures look so great. He is growing up so fast.