background

Saturday, August 2, 2008

What is your memory of me?

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

ok so the first thing i thought of was when we all went out to Tia Rosa's in Mesa one time when you guys came down, jon and i had been married for about 6 months, and i think we both found out we were pregnant right around that time! fun stuff!

Harmony said...

One of my first memories of you... hmm... that's hard. That's like talking about memories before I was old enough to remember anything. :) How about the time the cow stepped on your toe and Irving was beating it with a board and it wouldn't move! Or the hours we spent plotting our "Addy Adventures," sewing dolls, clothes, and planning picnics. Then there was that one time when I was very young that we were sleeping in your room in the basement and you told me about those terrifying "shoe-hoppers" that would crawl on you while you were asleep! Talk about traumatizing. Remember how you would ALWAYS bang your head on my bunk bed and get a giant goose-eggs on your head when you spent the night? Remember when we slept on the trampoline and nearly froze to death, or the time when I woke up with like 10,000 mosquito bites! Ouch. Yeah it's hard to pick just one early memory. :)
-Harmony

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

I think my favorite memory of you is when you and Kent came over to our house for a Wii party, and we had the Wii boxing competition. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe when it was your turn. I can't describe it, but it was HILLARIOUS and frantic. Very concentrated.
My second favorite memory of you is when you were overdue to have Wesson, and you walked Lake Zorinski only to then get Krista and I to walk with you another couple miles. That's some serious determination.