background

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Catch up

Ok I know I haven't posted pictures in a long time so here are some from the month of February. Now When I uploaded the pictures they only show up as a whole bunch of letters and numbers so I can't tell what the pictures are. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. I don't know what I did. Last week it snowed about 6 inches and the next day is was really warm so I took him sledding he did ok, but it was nap time so he didn't last long. Wesson also loves to stand. In fact as of Saturday he decided that he wanted to crawl. So he learned in one day. So now if he wants to get some place he will walk or crawl depending on how far away the object it. Also i never Posted about Valentines Day. This year Kent and I were excited about it because every year since we have been together we have been in Arizona for love day. And we don't have a car so we never can celebrated it really. We usually will babysit so other people can go out or go out with another couple. So this year we were going to be home and we could celebrate it by ourselves. Well we decided to celebrate it on Friday because Kent had that day off work and that way we would be the Valentines day rush. Well it snowed so we went out to lunch on Thursday and had my mom watch the big boy. So took some pictures of us before we headed out for lunch. I got Kent season two of Scrubs and some chocolate (a box of Nutty Bars) Because what's Valentine's Day without chocolate, and Kent got me a Digital Scrapbooking CD of fonts. Yeah!!! We also spent all day on Friday making sugar cooking. Wesson helped pat out some dough and helped frost a cookie. He didn't know what to think about it. I have pictures of that but they are still on my camera and I didn't remember about them until know. One of these days I would like to actually. celebrate the holiday on the day and do something really special, but we'll see.



3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

Along the lines of letters and numbers, I wonder if you were under the "edit html" as opposed to the "compose" tab. the "edit" one only shows codes and not the pics themselves... Hope that's all it is.
Now, I'd love to know if you still have those pics of Chloe and Zeke in the swings?
Looking forward to Saturday and babysitting. Matt plans on helping you, so I guess we'll look at the machine then.
AWESOME

Harmony said...

I'm glad Wesson is finally mobile! :) Happy for him, now you'll have your hands full! ;) Cute pics!

Allison Nelson said...

Who's more obsessed with holding Wesson, me or Ed Zendejas!? What great cheeks he has...