I'm so proud of myself! I made this Hooter Hider basically by my self. I had the help of my cousins' Beka wonderful blog. I followed the tutorial asked my mom a couple of questions and did the rest by myself. My mom was not even home to help me. I feel alot more confident in my sewing skills. It makes me want to invest in a sewing machine, but that takes space and money and we have neither. Next on my list..... a purse.
6 comments:
You made that without a sewing machine? Oh, LanaMarie! I'm undeserving. Thank you so much. Sorry I missed the park. It wouldn't have worked out today anyway, but don't forget me in the future.
So Cute!
so awesome!! i want to learn!
ok, so jon talked to kent today about you guys coming to disneyland with us on july 6th. and he probably hasn't talked to you about it yet because they just talked today.. BUT... the more i think about it the more i REALLY REALLY REALLY want you guys to come!!!! i totally understand if you guys can't, but all im saying is.... IT WOULD BE SOOOOO FUN!!!
way cool! i totally want one! post the instructions so i can make it... i am sure its better than buying one, right?
thanks for saying hello on my blog!
you are so crafty! that is super cute!
Neato! It looks like you did a great job! ;)
Post a Comment