Now I know most of you don't know Wesson's sleeping habits, so allow me to enlighten you. Wesson never moves when he is in bed. I never have to worry about him kicking the blankets off. He stays in one place. Occasionally if I put him to bed when he is mad He might be on his belly of turned a little, but never anything more. If you look at the picture closely you will even see that he had pushed the bumper down so he could put his feet through.
background
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
When I thought Wesson was sleeping....
So I had Wesson to sleep and was working on putting Peyton to sleep when I heard Wesson start talking. I was hoping he would fall asleep after awhile I didn't hear anything and thought that he had fallen asleep. But after awhile I heard Wesson talking and I went to peek on him and this is what I found......

Now I know most of you don't know Wesson's sleeping habits, so allow me to enlighten you. Wesson never moves when he is in bed. I never have to worry about him kicking the blankets off. He stays in one place. Occasionally if I put him to bed when he is mad He might be on his belly of turned a little, but never anything more. If you look at the picture closely you will even see that he had pushed the bumper down so he could put his feet through.
Now I know most of you don't know Wesson's sleeping habits, so allow me to enlighten you. Wesson never moves when he is in bed. I never have to worry about him kicking the blankets off. He stays in one place. Occasionally if I put him to bed when he is mad He might be on his belly of turned a little, but never anything more. If you look at the picture closely you will even see that he had pushed the bumper down so he could put his feet through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you posted these, how funny!! I fun yesterday, hope you did too.
Just wait, one day you will go in there and he will be naked. Then it seems it never ends. ;)
Post a Comment